INTERNSHIP OF AUTONOMOUS ROBOTICS
- E-puck miniature robots: these robots are controlled and programmed using MATLAB. The tasks deal with the implementation of kinematics and functions that allow a direct approach to target points and trajectories.
- Webots simulation environment: various robot platforms such as NAO, E-Pucks, YouBot, Baxter, etc. are implemented in the simulator and can be addressed using various programming languages. The tasks deal with obstacle avoidance for mobile robots and implementation of robot arm motions.
INTERNSHIP OF AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS
- Dynamic systems: generation/modeling of robot motions
- Machine Learning: Comparison of three standard algorithms
- Reinforcement Learning: OpenAI-Gym
- Signal Processing: EMG Signals
- Signal Processing: EEG Signals
- Classification of Neural Signals
Advanced practical course of mobile manipulation
- under construction – will probably be offered for the summer semester 2021