Iossifidis Lab is participating with 5 publications at the Bernstein Conference 2022 in Berlin.
Meet us from 14.09 to 16.09.2022 at the TU Berlin
- “Reinforcement Learning: Parameterizations for Distributional Continuous Control”, Felix Grün, Muhammed Saif-ur-Rehman and Ioannis Iossifidis
- “Closed-loop adaptation of brain-machine interfaces using error-related potentials and reinforcement learning“, Aline Xavier Fidencio, Christian Klaes and Ioannis Iossifidis
- “Measurement and Analysis of\ 3D Human Hand Transport Trajectories“, Susanne Blex, Tim Sziburis and Ioannis Iossifidis
- “Linking muscle activity and motion trajectory“, Marie Dominique Schmidt and Ioannis Iossifidis
- “Deep transfer learning compared to subject-specific models for sEMG decoders“, Stephan Johann Lehmler, Muhammad Saif-ur-Rehman and Ioannis Iossifidis